StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Suggestion for Stockfetcher<< >>Post Follow-up
drand11
20 posts
msg #152051
Ignore drand11
5/4/2020 3:19:24 PM

Would be very useful to add a few features to the performance calculator:
- Add a % stop-loss so that the user can see the Net Gains/losses with a stop-loss:

(10) gains x 3.5% = 35%
(5) Losses x 2% = 10% (There were much more losses, but these hit stop loss 2%)
Net Gains = 25%

My scanner is looking for buys.
So if I spread out all my money on all the stocks (for example), and limit my losses,
This shows user a much better Net gain/losses for the Script.

Stop loss would apply of course too the winner also..so it may result in decreasing the overall gains also.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Suggestion for Stockfetcher<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.