StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Sell in May.<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
Mactheriverrat
3,135 posts
msg #159019
Ignore Mactheriverrat
5/3/2022 9:27:19 PM

Still in a muddy flooded field.
Meaning don't try to be big time Bullish or try and catch a falling knife.

Nobody
404 posts
msg #159020
Ignore Nobody
5/4/2022 9:47:05 AM

Hi Mac,

Trust you're doing well. I'm trying my best to keep still just not trading period.

What do you recommend during these times?

Thanks

Mactheriverrat
3,135 posts
msg #159021
Ignore Mactheriverrat
5/4/2022 11:47:07 AM

@Nobody

Doing not bad. I've made some and lost some with small positions. Very volatile markets that put downward pressure put other stocks with other pressure. Been in and out of BOIL. My saying is don't try to catch falling knives , in other words when markets are Bearish don't try and be a Bullish.

Inverse ETF's

Live to fight another day!!!

Nobody
404 posts
msg #159022
Ignore Nobody
5/4/2022 1:44:57 PM

Thanks Mac

Great feedback - don't get too bullish in this environment.

Mactheriverrat
3,135 posts
msg #159023
Ignore Mactheriverrat
modified
5/4/2022 3:32:45 PM

Well with the Feds doing what ever they are doing the S&P 500 Bullish percent Indicator has flipped to Bullish.

Cautious but turning Bullish
I got in on some $MATICUSD

Mactheriverrat
3,135 posts
msg #159027
Ignore Mactheriverrat
5/5/2022 11:52:32 AM

Market are crap!

marine2
963 posts
msg #159028
Ignore marine2
5/5/2022 1:46:08 PM

Eventually, the bottom will be evident or at least near the bottom of the market and then with loose money take advantage of gaining back what was lost. I’ve been through many a recession and almost depression and looking at what its done to recover its losses I think if you are a long player stay the course and let your fund/equity managers do what they’re paid to do and that’s make you money. You make money it only helps their financial institution as well. Be patient and let this yo-yo market finally begin a real uptrend again. Happy investing to you all!

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Sell in May.<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.