StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · POLITICS GOES HERE<< 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 75 >>Post Follow-up
TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #104839
Ignore TheRumpledOne
2/6/2012 10:19:56 AM

Shadow Government Statistics

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #104860
Ignore TheRumpledOne
modified
2/7/2012 10:50:33 AM

IN MY INBOX:

Everyone needs to read this

Send it to EVERYONE you know..... Also, check out the response on the Snopes website that is attached at the end of the article.

ON JANUARY 1 2012, THE GOVERNMENT IS REQUIRING EVERYONE TO HAVE DIRECT DEPOSIT FOR SS CHECKS. WONDER WHY?

1% tax on all bank transactions HR4646 Watch for this AFTER November elections; remember this BEFORE you VOTE in case you think Obama's looking out for your best interest.

1% tax on all bank transactions HR 4646 This government just cannot think of enough ways to hurt the American people! I sure hope this dies!!!!!

FORWARD THIS TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW! 1% tax on all bank transactions HR 4646 - ANOTHER NEW OBAMA TAX SLIPPED IN WHILE WE WERE A SLEEP.

Checked this on snopes, it's true ! Check out HR 4646.

President Obama's finance team is recommending a one percent (1%) transaction fee (T A X).Obama's plan is to sneak it in after the November elections to keep it under the radar.

This is a 1% tax on all transactions at any financial institution - banks, credit unions, savings and loans, etc.

Any deposit you make, or even a transfer within your account, will have a 1% tax charged.

~If your paycheck or your social security or whatever is direct deposit, it will get a 1% tax charged for the transaction.

~If your paycheck is $1000, then you will pay Obama $10 just for the privilege of depositing your paycheck in your bank.

Even if you hand carry your paycheck or any check into your bank for a deposit, 1% tax will be charged.

~You receive a $5,000 stock dividend from your broker, Obama takes $50 just to allow you to deposit that check in the bank.. ~

If you take $1,000 cash to deposit at your bank, 1% tax will be charged.

Mind you, this is from the man who promised that, if you make under $250,000 per year, you will not see one penny of new tax.

Keep your eyes and ears open, you will be amazed at what you learn about this guy's under-the-table moves to increase the number of ways you are taxed.

Oh, and by the way, if you receive a refund from the IRS next year and you have it direct deposited or you walk in to deposit that check, you guessed it. You will pay a 1% charge of that money just for putting it in your bank.

Remember, any money, cash, check or whatever, no matter where it came from , you will pay a 1% fee if you put it in the bank.

Some will say, oh well, it's just 1%. Are you kidding me? It's a 1% tax increase across the board.

Remember, once the tax is there, they can also raise it at will.

And if anyone protests, they will just say, "Oh,that's not really a tax, it's a user fee"! Think this is no big deal?

Go back and look at the transactions you made on one year's banking statements. Then add the total of all those transactions and deduct 1%. Still think it's no big deal?

CLICK ON THE WEB SITE BELOW---IT IS SNOPES AND YOU WILL SEE THAT THIS IS TRUE

SNOPES

=================================

It looks like this bill died.... but we need to be aware of the mindset of the elected officials.

"This bill never became law. This bill was proposed in a previous session of Congress. Sessions of Congress last two years, and at the end of each session all proposed bills and resolutions that haven't passed are cleared from the books. Members often reintroduce bills that did not come up for debate under a new number in the next session."

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #104891
Ignore TheRumpledOne
2/9/2012 2:29:41 PM

http://robertringer.com/columns/do-catholics-have-too-many-babies/

"We have a king today, and he wants a tax to pay for his church. The king is the president, and his church is called Obamacare. We can’t let this happen here. This is not just a Catholic issue. This is an issue about whether the Constitution means what it says. Does the Constitution let the government compel Jews to eat pork, or Protestants to genuflect, or Muslims to own dogs, or Catholics to pay for contraception? The answer is obvious."

I wonder just how far WE THE PEOPLE are willing to be pushed before we fight back?

Redbird
5 posts
msg #104899
Ignore Redbird
2/10/2012 12:50:51 AM

Dear TRO,

As a long time subscriber to StockFetcher I'm offended, disgusted, and repulsed by your constant right wing propaganda. I consider your rhetoric to be evil. The dictionary defines evil as “the violation of, or intent to violate, some moral code”. The moral code in this case is the Preamble to the US Constitution.

We the People of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessing of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish the Constitution of the United States of America.

My simple filter of evil is the old saying "The good of the many outweighs the good of the few". When the good of the few outweighs the good of the many its evil!

The few seem intent on destroying the rights of the many: civil rights, voting rights, women's rights,
gay rights, freedom of speech, peaceful assembly, habeas corpus, etc, etc, etc.

Yes, its Class Warfare. The rich against the masses. And of course the rich have almost all the weapons. They own and control the corporations. They bribe our elected officials to pass laws benefiting themselves at the expense of the masses. They won't be happy until they've eliminated all rights and turned the masses into pliable workers willing to settle for anything to survive.

You seem to idolize the few and hate the many. I find that attitude repugnant. It certainly doesn't belong in a stock forum.

A disgusted subscriber.

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #104901
Ignore TheRumpledOne
modified
2/10/2012 10:06:44 AM

Redbird:

You don't have to read this thread if you don't like it.

No one is forcing you.

I am neither right or left.

I believe in less government, not more.

I am against coercion.

"My simple filter of evil is the old saying "The good of the many outweighs the good of the few". When the good of the few outweighs the good of the many its evil!" - that is mob rule!! Personal freedom is most important so long as it doesn't harm or interfere with the personal freedom of others. Would you want me to decide what is good or evil? Of course not! Nor do I want you or anyone else decide for me what is good or evil. Your "evil filter" sounds like communism to me. The Constitution is about personal freedom and restricting government!!

Have you read, "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."?

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend your right to say it.

olathegolf
119 posts
msg #104903
Ignore olathegolf
2/10/2012 2:12:51 PM

"idolize the few and hate the many." Really? I'm not seeing that one.

budandann
14 posts
msg #104911
Ignore budandann
2/10/2012 7:44:11 PM

Hello TRO .... I'm not one to post follow ups very often but this time I've got to weigh in. I am in agreement with you 1000%. I know it is inevitable that we must listen to the lefties from time to time but they sure are a Royal pain when they spew their Marxist/Communist propaganda. I fully agree that loons like 'redbird' have a right to say whatever they want. I certainly have the right to not listen to them ... I have forthwith clicked the ignore button for redbird so I won't even have the "pleasure" of reading his rant when he flames me for exercising my free speech rights. By the way, are you aware that there is a four letter word buried within the word 'L'- 'I' - b - 'E' - r - a - l - 'S'?
Regards,
Bud_in_MO

tmaugham
115 posts
msg #104915
Ignore tmaugham
modified
2/11/2012 12:08:09 AM

Redbird,

You said, "The few seem intent on destroying the rights of the many: civil rights, voting rights, women's rights,
gay rights, freedom of speech, peaceful assembly, habeas corpus, etc, etc, etc."

So then you are one of the FEW who would deny TRO his FREEDOM OF SPEECH by not allowing him to express his views on this forum?

You, sir, are a hypocrite!!! Shame on you!!!!

Tom

Mactheriverrat
3,132 posts
msg #104934
Ignore Mactheriverrat
2/12/2012 2:04:27 PM

$16 Trillion in debt and both parties blame the other as if their own hands are so clean. I blame every President who signed every spending bill that every Congress ever sent every President.

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #104948
Ignore TheRumpledOne
2/12/2012 11:17:38 PM

Mactheriverrat

$16 Trillion in debt and both parties blame the other as if their own hands are so clean. I blame every President who signed every spending bill that every Congress ever sent every President.

=================================================================

My simple question is:

"Why do we keep electing and re-electing idiots?"

If we don't have the government that we like/want, then don't vote anyone back into office.

If WE THE PEOPLE adopted that attitude then all the SUPER PAC money in the world wouldn't make a difference.

On the other hand... perhaps WE THE PEOPLE are electing the government we want!?!?!?!?!

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · POLITICS GOES HERE<< 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 75 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.