StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Noah's Theory Redone<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
Noahedwinbeach2
135 posts
msg #27284
Ignore Noahedwinbeach2
7/9/2003 4:24:10 PM

I think you like posting all over the place so you can be the popular one :)

wallman
299 posts
msg #27286
Ignore wallman
7/9/2003 7:09:52 PM

HEY NOAH ,IF you're serious about HG's buddy trying to be the popular one on the forums i think you better cool it,unlike you who has had 10 different "theorys" in the last month,his methods will help people if they listen,why try to discourage someone who is posting in a sincere effort to help folks? .......BTW in response to your earlier post of SF having a trading portfolio for us to look at in order to see how each of us trades,go to clearstation.com and look at DABOMZ port,that's me,you will see 188 wins out of 199 picks in my closed rec acct using my LBB method,when you can even come CLOSE to this than maybe you'll have the right to question someones motive for posting ......MUDDY

Noahedwinbeach2
135 posts
msg #27291
Ignore Noahedwinbeach2
7/10/2003 12:00:31 AM

Dude I was just joking. What flew up your ass.

holygrail
72 posts
msg #27296
Ignore holygrail
7/10/2003 9:22:13 AM

For the record, this is NOT Holygrail. I am his trading buddy.

It would be nice if STOCKFETCHER had an IGNORE filter (similiar to Yahoo!) so one could ignore certain users' posts.

jim_c_hill
61 posts
msg #27298
Ignore jim_c_hill
7/10/2003 10:56:12 AM

MACD buy based filters work well if the market is in a bull mode. You will encounter some significant losses in a bear type market. In a bear market you may have only one or two stocks that make the filter but even then they can suffer large losses quickly. Just an observation through many years of working with indictors. JH

stock32470
12 posts
msg #27301
Ignore stock32470
7/10/2003 5:10:30 PM

Hi MUDDY, you mentioned to "go to clearstation.com and look at DABOMZ port" but when I log in there I cannot find a way to view that portfolio, it only lets me see mine. Can you help me find the DABOMZ portfolio? Thanks!

wallman
299 posts
msg #27303
Ignore wallman
7/10/2003 6:25:22 PM

HI 32470, i think if you go to RECOMMEND in upper left corner and click on it you will get the top 40 rec lists,you will see "dabomz" in #2 i believe last time i checked,click on that and it should show you my port,if this doesn't work click on recommend again and there should be a box over in the upper right hand corner that says "find a recommend list" type in dabomz,small letters no caps,if this doesn't work,post again and i'll be happy to go to CS site and try to figure out something, take care, MUDDY

stock32470
12 posts
msg #27312
Ignore stock32470
7/11/2003 12:40:59 PM

MUDDY, got it this time! Yesterday all I got was a screen to enter a recommendation. I appreciate the help.

wallman
299 posts
msg #27313
Ignore wallman
7/11/2003 12:55:14 PM

HI 32470, you're welcome,wasn't your fault believe me,CS is a great site,but at times bringing up the correct pages on there that you want to view can be a challenge,it can be very fickle at times....

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Noah's Theory Redone<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.