StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · New charts ????<< 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 >>Post Follow-up
Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #116532
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
11/6/2013 5:46:35 PM

I like them. I still think that you guys need to turn your attention to expanding the code, though. I like pretty interactive stuff as much as the next guy, but the code is why I am a subscriber. It needs your attention now.

johnt
1 posts
msg #116534
Ignore johnt
11/6/2013 6:37:13 PM

With the recent changes you made my filter page,

1. I do not have the ability to analyze individual charts any more using the interactive capability which helped me determine resistance and support levels like the prior flash charts

2. I don't like how the filter page is set up now, the prior set up was 100% better for me to use.

In Addition,

3. I don't see any use for the My Rating page for my style of trading, its a lot of meaningless busy work

4. I have never been able to figure out the watch list page works? I thought the stocks came from my filters to the corresponding watch list?

I;m running Windows XP and IE8, Its my understanding that IE9 isn't available for XP and I do not like Google products.

Mactheriverrat
3,132 posts
msg #116538
Ignore Mactheriverrat
modified
11/6/2013 7:23:46 PM

Try Firefox
Seems Firefox doesn't support some XP versions
Chrome may be want you will have to use or look into Safari for XP

jgard07
6 posts
msg #116540
Ignore jgard07
11/6/2013 9:12:07 PM

I agree with Kevin_in_GA, including the ability to...

1. Normalize an Index and display it on the underlying's chart for comparison purposes (I can normalize the data myself but cannot get around the syntax error when applying "draw xxx on plot close"

Also, on the new charts please correct the fact that when I change plot to huge it reverts back to large when I click to the next chart (I can fix that with crtl-+ to make large fill the entire screen, but shouldn't have to if you give me the option to change plot size).

All of that having been said, I love the new charts/layout!

Thanks. Justin (in GA)

Swiftj
20 posts
msg #116547
Ignore Swiftj
modified
11/7/2013 8:24:18 AM

Previously, up until a couple of days ago, using the edit mode, you could see when a particular stock "hit" a particular filter in the past.
Is that ability still available?

Thanks, it is working and/or available now.

mktmole
325 posts
msg #116550
Ignore mktmole
11/7/2013 8:41:00 AM

Firefox.
Position cursor "inside" a filter to edit scan at that spot.
Click, cursor position jumps up or down. Does not happen if at top or bottom of filter.
Also happens if trying to select specific region of text to copy/cut etc.

SAFeTRADE
630 posts
msg #116552
Ignore SAFeTRADE
modified
11/7/2013 10:07:01 AM

My charts continue to change from OHLC to candlesticks at random intervals! Stability to Instability.

To quote William Bendix "What a revolting development this is!"

stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #116553
11/7/2013 10:12:30 AM

Hi,

Just to confirm, your default chart type and desired chart type as indicated in the settings is ohlc correct?

Thanks,
StockFetcher.com Support

SAFeTRADE
630 posts
msg #116556
Ignore SAFeTRADE
11/7/2013 11:22:19 AM

Yes

heypa
283 posts
msg #116558
Ignore heypa
11/7/2013 12:10:30 PM

Ah yes "The life of Reilly" You are dating yourself Safe. Concerning the new charts. I remember questioning why some of my charts were all schrunched up at the top of the chart and were unreadable being told not to use log charts. I think nothing will bring back the java charts and their easy useability. The oracle has decided what is best for us. I don't like all the mouse manoeuvering needed to approximate the previous results. I have always used log charts and lines and fixed price chart spacing is definitely different and and cannot duplicate log percentage spacing.I shall have to look elsewhere. I have very simple selection criteria. Being math challenged I am visually oriented and this change makes it impossible for me to continue visual analysis as I have done in the past.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · New charts ????<< 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.