StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Is there a way?<< >>Post Follow-up
dashover
224 posts
msg #156699
Ignore dashover
modified
4/28/2021 12:40:31 PM

A. Require the underlying XLK,XLE,XLP,XLC,XLK etc (SPY subsector) index be over the ema(10) and then only have a watchlist of the top stocks in that index show up in the filter.

So this would require 11 watchlists to make up the components of the filter.

How would you handle this?

Thx

SAFeTRADE
630 posts
msg #156707
Ignore SAFeTRADE
modified
4/29/2021 12:14:44 AM

Here is one way to accomplish what you are trying to do. Not the best, but I think with Stockfetcher's
limited options available for what you are trying to do it is the easiest way to get it done. I created a
watchlist with all the S&P 100 stocks and included the nine ETFs that the stocks would fall under and
then eyeballed them to find what you are looking for. From this scan you will find that the stocks from
XLF and XLE are the top stocks on the list. You will have to manually scan down the list to find your
ETFs and the related stocks. I hope this starts you in the right direction. This scan requires minimal
coding.

Safetrade

Stock
Fetcher[

SET{perf1A, ma(3) 60 days ago}
SET{perf1b, MA(3) / perf1a}
SET{perf, perf1b - 1}
SET{var1, perf*100}
set{abvma10, count(close > ma(10),1)}
watchlist(snp100)

add column var1
add column abvma10
add column industry
draw ma(10)
sort column 5 descending
]

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Is there a way?<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.