StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · How to phrase filter<< >>Post Follow-up
chessnut1
58 posts
msg #27098
Ignore chessnut1
6/27/2003 11:23:15 AM

I am having trouble phrasing the filter so that I get 2 days declining before the day that I have particular specifications for, without also forcing the day I am focusing on to have closed down too. When I use "Show stocks where close has been decreasing over the last 2 days..." the results include the most recent day being also a day that closes down. I want to allow for the most recent day to have closed either up or down, but the prior 2 days decreasing. Have a solution? --BJ

tomb
267 posts
msg #27099
Ignore tomb
6/27/2003 12:14:07 PM

Hi,

Hopefully the example below helps:

Fetcher[show stocks where the close 1 day ago had been decreasing for the last 2 days]

Tom
StockFetcher.com Support

chessnut1
58 posts
msg #27100
Ignore chessnut1
6/27/2003 12:55:22 PM

Great. Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks! --BJ

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · How to phrase filter<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.