StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · BEHOLD THE HOLY GRAIL<< 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 >>Post Follow-up
scottoddscom
26 posts
msg #146014
Ignore scottoddscom
1/12/2019 2:21:03 PM

@KSK8

To silence any skeptics, can you post screenshots of your Centerpoint brokerage statements showing month by month gains/losses and trades executed? OR save a PDF on Google Drive?

I think this would be easy to do and provide validation of the "holy grail" claim.

Thanks in advance.

KSK8
561 posts
msg #146017
Ignore KSK8
1/12/2019 5:11:39 PM

scottoddscom,

@KSK8: Why didn't you mention hard to borrow fees and $120/month minimum fees for Centerpoint?

1. Do you even USE Centerpoint as your broker? You SHOULD be well aware you can avoid monthly fee's if you trade over a specific quantity of shares.

As for HTB fee's........ let me quote Ben Franklin;

"In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes"

Now as for your DOUBT concern;

2. You could VERIFY my claims of "consistently having an up month" by simply going back in time and view the candidates the filter gives me and see the results yourself. I don't trade each and every stock it gives me since shares available to short are not always guaranteed and on top of that I do have additional rules (which I have already mentioned) but you can clearly see the filter speaks for itself...

scottoddscom
26 posts
msg #146048
Ignore scottoddscom
1/14/2019 12:02:26 PM

Yes.

I still don't believe you unless you prove it. Sorry.

Any experienced trader knows picks revealed with a filter aren't always tradeable in real life especially with hard to borrow securities. I worked for a hedge fund.

KSK8
561 posts
msg #146050
Ignore KSK8
modified
1/14/2019 12:29:48 PM

scottoddscom,

With all due respect......

I don't give a RATS ASS what you believe! LOL

I didn't come on here to boast & brag, the ambition was to improve the concept that I have recently been making a killing off of as well as to contribute to the forums which led me to discovering the BEAUTY of the RSI(2) and the effect it has with penny setups.

Now as for your witty claim;

"I worked for a hedge fund"

Well I am sorry it didn't work out for you!

"I plan to retire on a tropical island if this works out again by the end of year"

Really? Well its past the end of the year, so what island are you currently on Mr.Hotshot?

shillllihs
5,975 posts
msg #146053
Ignore shillllihs
1/14/2019 1:38:37 PM

Warriors, come out to play ay...

STOCK FETCHER FIGHT STOCK FETCHER FIGHT!!

scottoddscom
26 posts
msg #146055
Ignore scottoddscom
modified
1/14/2019 2:23:40 PM

I don't really care if you don't care. I just don't want fellow SF members to get scammed or misled by your unproven claims.

P.S. I think Shills was right. I think you're Mary4Money. Probably getting a commission for Centerpoint or something.

P.S.S. It did work out well.

P.S.S.S Hawaii

KSK8
561 posts
msg #146057
Ignore KSK8
modified
1/14/2019 3:11:52 PM

False false & false.

On 10/24/2017 you said;

"I just shorted the market heavily (at much more than 3x) because I have (very sophisticated) back tested filters"

I plan to retire on a tropical island if this works out again by the end of year... Fingers cross... Join me if you dare"

If anyone is the swindler it is you! By encouraging people to follow your ludicrous advice, you would have screwed over people during the interval between when you shorted and the year's end... keep in mind during that interval the S&P made higher highs even at the end of 2017. So your claim of "it did work out well" is a ridiculous lie. And don't allege it would have still worked out come February because you vividly said "BY THE END OF THE YEAR."

"Very sophisticated software backtested filters" LMAO

No wonder your hedge fund position failed.

Now unless you have something productive to post or is relevant to this thread, SHAT UP!

shillllihs
5,975 posts
msg #146069
Ignore shillllihs
modified
1/15/2019 1:16:37 PM

Sco, I think this is Riggs. The guy who pumped DMA, which we all find out is useless.
Same mo. Idk. if it is. I’m amused.
The system is interesting if you have 75k with no property they can seize from you if it implodes and you don’t mind taking a risk.
The market is brutal so he is excited that his filter is oh so close to being the holy grail, but the flip side is it can be treacherous, thus the need to cover it up. Hence the need to come out here looking for help on how to improve this potentially potent filter. He’s seeking advice but also not trying to seem like a wussy, thus the need to act like a hard guy. It’s kool Riggs. Welcome back. Neat filter, the market’s tough, understood.

Mactheriverrat
3,135 posts
msg #146070
Ignore Mactheriverrat
modified
1/15/2019 1:27:40 PM

x

KSK8
561 posts
msg #146071
Ignore KSK8
1/15/2019 2:06:51 PM

First I am accused of being Mary4money, then riggs, whats next, am I alfe44 too??

Jeez, no wonder Kevin left!

Shillllihs your condescending attitude is why a lot of people on here don't like you.

I hate to be rude, I really do! I truly try to avoid doing so! BUT WHAT I AM SAYING IS TRUE

So how about instead of throwing insults and banter perhaps you could post a filter or two on the fourm that actually helps others that doesn't happen to be YEARS old.. Do that, rather then typing up your impractical redundant rhetoric you love to display on others (not just me).

As for your ill-mannered attacks on my filters,

I am willing to embrace any criticism regarding the filters! I am serious, I really am ! But...as long as it is productive and logical kinda like what Nibor has been doing (props to him). But to merely call BS on it while only presenting FALLCY BASED reasoning is obscured and immature IMO.

I will soon be creating a thread prioritized to track it. There it shall be put to the test LIVE.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · BEHOLD THE HOLY GRAIL<< 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.