StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · entry/exit<< >>Post Follow-up
STANLEY KIRK
6 posts
msg #30390
Ignore STANLEY KIRK
12/28/2003 12:27:32 AM

One of SF members posts this: "I use the daily stochs to exit and enter" My question: If hes using Prophet.net, does that mean he first selects from the monthly charts sectiion i.e. 1 mo, 2 mo, 3 mo etc. and then clicks daily in the section next to it? Or does he mean select a daily chart and then select 1 minute, 3 min. 5 min. etc. in that section?

txtrapper
548 posts
msg #30391
Ignore txtrapper
12/28/2003 1:23:54 AM

Stanley

Using Prophet.net Java Charts. The 3mon/d chart is what I use to check Fast Stochatics (5,3). Actually I use Stochastics (5,2)Fast, with MACD (3,11,17) and CCI(10) for simple, reliable entry/exit points, especially entry.

Some of us also like to confirm our entry by using the year/w and even year/m charts to confirm the Stochastics again this give you a longer term view of whats happening. Search for "EWZuber" and read his posts, he has detailed posts concerning all aspects of Stochastics usage.

tx

woofys
212 posts
msg #30558
Ignore woofys
1/10/2004 9:51:46 AM

thank you TXTRAPPER for the entry/exit info of 12/28/03 STANLEY

EWZuber
1,373 posts
msg #30576
Ignore EWZuber
1/11/2004 12:44:58 AM

STANLEY KIRK
I like to use hourly charts also for a more precise entry.
I draw my trendlines here and use stochastics. They compliment eachother. Then enter on a convergence of events. The trendline is broken and stochastics are crossing over.
If you are able or inclined to watch the markets during the day using hourly charts is an option. jmho

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · entry/exit<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.