StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Will this filter make you wealthy?<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up
hofi
1 posts
msg #152720
Ignore hofi
modified
6/23/2020 12:39:35 AM

Search "Winning Strategy"..filter originated by levamit. Thread has same filter as well as variations. Shills must have been furiously researching the archives to find this one.

shillllihs
5,979 posts
msg #152722
Ignore shillllihs
6/23/2020 3:20:21 AM

I am sorry HOFI, AKA KSK8 AKA RIGGS ALF, but you are a very creepy person.
You went out of your way to drop $9 to start another account with 1 post to make up some trash. If anyone feverishly searched the threads to look for dirt it was you. KSK8 tracked me down on my C2 account to pm me telling me how great of a trader I was and to please be his friend. I copy and paste my filter and it doesn’t show up anywhere, and SMTS or several other filter selections don’t pop up anywhere.
Sorry Charlie, this is my unique filter. You don’t mention J Wilder when you use RSI do you?
Don’t be angry. Watch this guy suddenly pop up after being dormant for 7 months. Just enjoy my work like you said you did before.
Sincerely,
Shills.

shillllihs
5,979 posts
msg #152731
Ignore shillllihs
6/23/2020 12:38:57 PM

PTN jumps from .50 to .70 just like that.

What a great system I invented.

shillllihs
5,979 posts
msg #153341
Ignore shillllihs
modified
7/31/2020 4:55:11 PM

Wow, this caught IDEX for a 1000% May 15th, missed it.

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Will this filter make you wealthy?<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.