StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · THE ONE & ONLY DOMINATOR! THE NEW DMA(28,-14)<< 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 >>Post Follow-up
drew9
171 posts
msg #39369
Ignore drew9
12/5/2005 12:18:19 AM

Riggs,

I am sure you will still be following your thread but wanted to clarify the slope issue. While this DMA filters certainly gave the forum a lot of activity, it still does not backtest properly in S.F. Run the "Results 3 months ago" link and you will see the majority of the stocks actually have negative slopes shown. That is why I listed my concern in the Backtesting Forum. So while the stocks that appear on the list look good, there is no way to actually backtest the results as the DMA changes for 14 days and usually drags the slope into negative territory. So like many have said, this is certainly not the holy grail. Certainly something to consider but better than RSI(2)? I am disappointed that you will not be here to update us on your recent picks.

Drew

riggs
313 posts
msg #39370
Ignore riggs
12/5/2005 1:04:50 AM

Drew9 -

I can appreciate what you are saying. But maybe you should brush up on market cycles. But becides cycles, I said this filter WOULD work in up markets AND down markets. Just wait till this current market starts to fall and watch DMA go down right with it. Then use my "shorting" filter to ride the market wave.

Now I know some out there aren't comfortable with shorting, so take a look at 9/13/05. That was the first day of a recent market downfall. pull up ALEX,GSF,FLOWE,SOSA,VTAL on that day. Do you see their progression all the way to 9/21/05? All those stocks went against the trend(up)! they all ROSE EVERYDAY in a serious windfall! And thats just one offset day! I would love to show you all the other stocks everyday from 9/13/05 thru 9/21/05, but thats YOUR job!

So it's sounds like your B.S. isn't holding up AGAIN! Let me ask you something drew...Why were you emailing me FIVE TIMES A DAY for my filters? Would you like me to copy n paste all of them(emails) here for everyone to see how enraged and desperate you were to get these filters? Why the sudden change of heart? Well I know why...It's nothing more than me NOT giving them to you at the time right drew? I asked you to be a little more understanding, and YOU flew off the handle. One would think you saw something in the OLD version of these filters to want them that bad. So if you'd like me to show everyone your RECENT BEGGING, please just say the word, and everyone will understand the reason for your SOUR post.

Riggs

drew9
171 posts
msg #39377
Ignore drew9
12/5/2005 9:41:46 AM

Riggs,

Once again I was trying to point out to everyone that the backtesting for DMA was not correct. It was not a jab at you but you have to take every message personally and flame the poster. And as you know, the only reason I emailed you was to hopefully put an end to the bickering on the forum and expose you. Sure enough, you could not live up to any of your grandiose statements. Today is Monday and according to your post you can no longer respond. Like all of your other worthless statements we will see if you can actually keep your word on this one!

Drew

riggs
313 posts
msg #39386
Ignore riggs
12/5/2005 3:30:55 PM

drew69 -

"The only reason I emailed you was to put an end to the bickering on the forum"

LOL-LOL-LOL-LOL-LOL-LOL-LOL-LOL-LOL-LOL-LOL-LOL-LOL-LOL-LOL-LOL-LOL

You forgot to mention how you were begging me for my "E-BAY" site. When that didn't work, you said "Look just let me pay you $50.00 for the filters!" Remeber that? But I don't remember you trying to MEDIATE for a quieter forum...Oh yeah, you said you were trying to "Expose me" right?

LOL-LOL-LOL-LOL-LOL-LOL-LOL-LOL-LOL-LOL-LOL-LOL-LOL-LOL-LOL-LOL-LOL-LOL-LOL

I sorry...I cant stop laughing!!!!!!!!!!

RIGGS. LOL......

mattman
18 posts
msg #39387
Ignore mattman
12/5/2005 4:48:41 PM

Riggs

I was wondering how you enter the stocks from your filters? Do you wait for
EMA(3) to cross over DMA(28,-14)? Or do you have another strategy that you use?

Thanks
Mattman

BFreshour
139 posts
msg #39388
Ignore BFreshour
12/5/2005 5:10:05 PM

Well, I'm officially glad I got the ignore feature. No longer have to put up with the nonsense from Riggs and alf44.

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #39389
Ignore alf44
12/5/2005 6:15:51 PM

Bfresh,

You didn't need the "iggy" for that !

I ignore any and everything you post...I did that LONG BEFORE the iggy feature was ever implemented !

LOL

Regards,

alf44

riggs
313 posts
msg #39390
Ignore riggs
12/5/2005 6:48:54 PM

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

riggs
313 posts
msg #39391
Ignore riggs
12/5/2005 7:08:50 PM

Matt -

Go check out your "Hotmail" pal....

pkm22
6 posts
msg #39437
Ignore pkm22
12/9/2005 11:06:18 AM

Can anyone tell me the entry / exit paramters for these filters.

Thanks in advance

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · THE ONE & ONLY DOMINATOR! THE NEW DMA(28,-14)<< 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.