StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Holy Grail<< >>Post Follow-up
risjr
229 posts
msg #27086
Ignore risjr
6/26/2003 12:14:51 PM

I don't know why a high number of people are slamming Holy Grail? I, for one, have back tested his 30 day filter, and it is probably the best filter to date for a bull market. It produces a high number of returns, with a high percentage as well.

These filters are extremely volatile, but with tight stops, and close monitoring of the 30 minute and one hour bars at prophet.net, I've done over 30% over the last 3 weeks. Until the bear reared it's ugly head! I think he has contributed immensely to this board. I don't see awhole lot of other people volunteering information. Muddy, and a few others, along with the SF staff have been most helpful!

I'm working with the BB's, and trying to develop my own filters. But I'll ask Holy Grail, I've tryed reversing your filter to 98 like you said, but have not been getting your the BIG RED NUMBERS I know you can produce! Your help is appreciated by us new guys!

You have your supportors Holy Grail! Alot of people here do appreciate your input! I'm one of them!

Let's encourage folks, not attack!!

Good Trading

Ron

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Holy Grail<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.