StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Excellent Breakout Warning Filter!<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up
james549
53 posts
msg #33475
Ignore james549
10/2/2004 12:47:29 AM

I've only been a member of SF for about a month now. I can across this chain once before. I have tried running the filter. With interesting results. I would like to add to the chart the ADX, +DI(14) and -DI(14). It seems like all I get is the lower indicator of DI above and below zero. Can anyone give me some help in adding this to the chart? I feel thi might give a good indication of the directional movement.

md11av8or
7 posts
msg #33816
Ignore md11av8or
11/6/2004 8:03:44 PM

Great stuff. I tried everything until the last revision, and when I put the screen into the Stockfetcher Pro program the program crashes.

Thanks in advance.

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Excellent Breakout Warning Filter!<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.