StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Best Day Trading Price Action Filter<< >>Post Follow-up
thecrownjoel
2 posts
msg #156863
Ignore thecrownjoel
5/27/2021 10:22:18 PM

I'm new to the website and love it so far. I'm a day trader that trades price action, specifically a stock breaking out in a intraday new high.

I was wondering if anyone has code for a filter to find such stocks? I was thinking stocks up on big volume? But I'm sure there is much more badass stuff to add to it. Curious to see what experienced folks like yourself would do to find what I'm looking for?

Mactheriverrat
3,135 posts
msg #156865
Ignore Mactheriverrat
5/27/2021 10:43:56 PM

SF only has daily and weekly data

thecrownjoel
2 posts
msg #156875
Ignore thecrownjoel
5/28/2021 8:42:40 PM

Thats good. That's what I would be looking for. Do you recommend anything to find stocks that are breaking out in real time?

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Best Day Trading Price Action Filter<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.