StockFetcher Forums · Announcements · New StockFetcher Advanced Subscription<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up
MrBid
16 posts
msg #37805
Ignore MrBid
9/4/2005 10:14:24 AM

The increase in monthly fees from $8.95 to $16.95 is too high
considering the additonal/improved features.

A price between $12-$13 should be considered as more adequate and acceptable !

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #37871
Ignore nikoschopen
9/8/2005 6:24:31 PM

will you ever provide quotes for foreign stocks? In addition, when will intraday scans be implemented? I would bet a lot of traders will cough up more bucks if these two are offered!!!

ray-desrochers
2 posts
msg #37904
Ignore ray-desrochers
9/9/2005 10:01:37 PM

After signing up for the advanced subscription I logged onto the forum. I could not believe all the whining and complaining about a piddling $8.00 per month. When I say piddling amount I mean relative to all the other companies out there that offer various levels of services. There base monthly is 2 to 3 times more than StockFetcher. The next level up is more than StockFetcher’s advanced. If anyone out there knows another company that offers anything close to StockFetcher at even 2 to 3 times as much please let me know. It is worth the cost as is. However, they announced that they were working on more features to be added to the advanced subscription. On top of all that they have the best tech. support in the business. Come on all of you out there send them a BIG thank you for a job well done. Help me overcome the bitches and moaners with some well deserved compliments. LETS HEAR IT.

RayD.

gobi
9 posts
msg #38225
Ignore gobi
9/27/2005 1:02:29 PM

I agree with nkstm. Features from the Advanced subscription should not come at the expense of the standard subscription. Penalizing existing standard members by shrinking the backtesting period to 4 mths is not a good business practice, imo.

tomb
267 posts
msg #38226
Ignore tomb
9/27/2005 1:36:31 PM

Hi,

Thank you for the feedback. The StockFetcher back-testing feature is still in a "beta" or "preview" condition and we are continuing to refine the parameters and settings for this feature.

As indicated in the introductory post for back-testing (please see the link below), we had fully planned on back-testing being a "add-on" to a StockFetcher subscription. But, through great feedback and comments we have decided to include this feature with both the standard and advanced subscriptions, in addition to a 2-week evaluation tier.

StockFetcher Backtesting

Tom
StockFetcher.com Support

leaddog
38 posts
msg #38240
Ignore leaddog
9/27/2005 8:15:37 PM

Tomb,

Ahh how quickly we forget! Once I starting using this feature I lost track that it was slated to be part of the "advanced" package.

Thanks for reminding us.

jaaub
1 posts
msg #38639
Ignore jaaub
11/1/2005 11:44:58 AM

I agree with Traderight (8/29) please add futures/commodities.

vladthefast
3 posts
msg #40503
Ignore vladthefast
1/20/2006 8:38:30 AM

in your advanced option, why don't you provide canadian stocks - i would be willing to pay more for this option, and so would other subscribers, no doubt...
crazyvlad

vladthefast
3 posts
msg #40504
Ignore vladthefast
1/20/2006 8:39:52 AM

in your advanced option, why don't you provide canadian stocks - i would be willing to pay more for this option, and so would other subscribers, no doubt...
crazyvlad

luc1grunt
622 posts
msg #40541
Ignore luc1grunt
1/21/2006 11:56:31 AM

Any reductions in the basic subscription features will have me out the door. I don't need the advanced features (yet), so I went with the basic....so far so good, but changing the number of filters/watchlists or changing the backtesting/history timeline will not be good IMO.

StockFetcher Forums · Announcements · New StockFetcher Advanced Subscription<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.